Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 18 - AIGA videos

Today in class, we watched various videos surrounding AIGA. I think we did this because Jimmy really wants us to become part if this association and open our eyes to what it has to offer. To be honest, I'm still on the fence about joining because I'm still unclear as to what it has to offer me. Yes, it's great to be apart of something larger than yourself, but I still don't fully understand what they're about. Perhaps, I'll do more research and then decide.

Then we got to leave early to work on our final projects. I'm using after effects on mine and needless to say the process is very tedious. I initially worked for 3 hours one day & only got 10 seconds done. Then I worked 6 hours and got another minute added. Overall, it's going to take a lot of time but I'm really excited about my project because its something I'm passionate about.

No comments:

Post a Comment